Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Envy!! LOL

Mmm I would like to announce first off that I made a freaking DELICIOUS stirfry tonight!
There was yummy
beef
onions
baby portabello mushrooms
red and orange peppers
broccoli
minced garlic

LOADED with veggies - it was sooo sooo good! I *think* there is enough to take for lunch tomorrow as long as Dave doesn't stealorize it from me! haha

I managed to do another 10 minute workout video tonight - today was the Total body workout (Also recommended was the cardio workout and Lower Body - neither of which I got to). The total body work out incorporated the resistance band a lot and I actually enjoyed this workout - my heart was a-pumpin after this video!

No bike riding today for me - I didn't want a repeat of yesterday's episode. Maybe tomorrow though! I am not giving up - I just think I need to pace myself.

I do know that tomorrow I will be going for sushi with some of Dave's peers from work, so that should be fun and YUMMY!

Reading everyone's facebooks & Blog posts I have gotten so envious of the Blogger TO trip that everyone is going to, but I cannot wait to hear all about it and see oodles of pics! I am just sad I dont' get to meet so many fabulous women who I've come to rediculously adore over the past several months!

In other news, Dave is going on another trip for work to Ontario this Sunday for two weeks. Then he comes back for 2 weeks, goes to Texas for one week, then I head out to Edmonton the day after he comes back from Texas and he'll leave for Edmonton that next Wednesday. HOLY AVID TRAVELLER, MUCH?! I am envious of his travels - he never few ANYWHERE until he flew to Edmonton to meet me 4yrs back. Now he's been all over the place and I can't goooo. boooooo LOL


Anyway - that is it for tonight!

I will leave y'all with a reminder that TRUE BLOOD SEASON 2 STARTS THIS SUNDAY - YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

5 comments:

sarah on June 10, 2009 at 9:25 p.m. said...

I can't wait for True Blood!!

farm girl. on June 10, 2009 at 11:11 p.m. said...

um...what's True Blood?

i'm in the envy boat - we'll need to partake next time!

Jen on June 10, 2009 at 11:48 p.m. said...

I wish you were going to be there too!!!

I need to start watching true blood!!!

Cat on June 12, 2009 at 5:51 p.m. said...

We all totally wish you were here Lex....We're thinking about you!

Angela Power on June 16, 2009 at 4:00 p.m. said...

Lex, Jen and Cat are talking Hfx trip in the Fall, so there will be a big group of us for that too including Lynn, Farm Girl and Tasha. Don't you worry!