Thursday, July 2, 2009

Exhausted!!

Not too much to say tonight.  I am POOPED!  I think the mix of Booty Camp and a lack of sleep combined has put me in this state.

Booty camp was great once again.  I think us ladies have been noticing that the exercises have been getting easier as each class passes.  Speaking for myself, it is definitely no piece of cake, but I am just noticing improvements in myself.  I still have a lot of work to do from a cardio perspective but I knew that going in.

The girls are great, Heather (trainer) is great and it really makes for an enjoyable Tuesday & Thursday evening. 

After class tonight I headed to Booster Juice to get a protein packed smoothie.  I had to go to Daves brothers’ place for a family gathering so I needed something to tide me over.  When I got there supper was over, but they heated me up a porkchop, some roasted potatoes and some fresh veggies.  I scarfed that meal down in no time!  Everything was topped off with a small sliver of carrot cake and a skewer of fresh fruits. 

Now I’m home and I am read for bed.  I can’t wait to catch some zzz’s tonight.  I hope morning takes it time arriving!

3 comments:

Bec on July 3, 2009 at 1:31 a.m. said...

mmm carrot cake sounds so good right now!

Angela Power on July 3, 2009 at 7:29 a.m. said...

What a great idea hitting up booster juice for a smoothie post workout! Which one do you go to?

Rest up my friend, it'll be easier to recover before the one on Tuesday, the Thursday one is likely harder because it's "back to back." I definitely still find it hard, but notice that I'm improving with the pushups (which I was NEVER good at). It's only been 2 weeks, so ya know we'll all be fitness rockstars by the end!

Unknown on July 5, 2009 at 7:58 p.m. said...

Keep up the great work Lex! I'm positive that the cardio will improve every class, and you're going to start seeing amazing changes in your body. My aunt does boot camps every couple of months, and lost 8 inches at her last one (ON TOP of all the inches she's lost in the past) and is totally running now! I'm proud of you and behind you 100% I'm going to need your support when I'm doing my boot camp in August!!