Friday, August 21, 2009

Bye bye 160s!

I had my WI today and I was pleasantly surprised to see me back in the 150s!  I dropped to 159 in March, then once in April but stayed in the 160s for pretty much all of 2009.  I hope to keep the momentum going and head towards my goal weight!

Yeah!

My first week few days on WW have definitely been eye opening.  I’m glad I didn’t have a full week because I used up most of my Flex points in just a short span!  Now that I have a better idea of higher point value foods/drinks (ahem…Tims… tsk tsk) I can stay on track a bit easier.

Dave comes home tomorrow which is going to be great!  That kid is doing WAY too much travelling for my liking (for work).  Gahh!

I hope everyone has a Fab Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Hurricane Bill looks like it’s calming down – hopefully it stays that way.  Regardless we are going to get a crapload of wind & rain but it’s not looking like it’s going to be as intense as predicted a few days ago.

Phew!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah!! Congrats on getting back into the 150's Lex! The first time being on WW's really is an eye opener but once you figure out the basics the weight will drop off! :)

Jaime on August 21, 2009 at 10:30 a.m. said...

WooT!

Drinks are the worst! It's why it becomes so easy just to drink water cuz it's the only safe drink! haha.

Angela Power on August 21, 2009 at 2:29 p.m. said...

Great job lady! WOoohooo!!! You're doing awesome! No one wants to spend half of their daily allowance on a coffee eh! lol

I knew better than to listen to any hurricane talks until at least Saturday because it's so unpredictable and impossible to know. I hope it is only some wind and rain and nothing crazy!

Cat on August 22, 2009 at 6:16 p.m. said...

YES!!! Way to rock it Lex! This is one of the grat things about WW in my opinion, it's quite eye opening...

You're doing great! Keep up the great work gorgeous!!

eurydice on August 27, 2009 at 12:32 p.m. said...

woohoo bye bye 160s!