Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Z u m b a in Halifax???????

Ok - I have seen Facebook updates from an old Blogger pal for a while about her taking Zumba classes. I've did some research and it's TOTALLY something I wanted to try, but I found NO classes being offered in Halifax.

Today I was poking around the Goodlife Fitness website since they have aquired our Nubody's gyms (deal closes Aug 31 apparently) and I saw that they offer a Zumba Class!!!!!!!

This is VERY exciting for me! I will wait until I hear more details about the acquisition since I get a corporate discount from both Goodlife AND Nubodys (the Goodlife discount is way better).

Halibloggers - you can bet your cute little booties that I'm going to drag you to these classes at LEAST to try it once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exciting! Not sure if it's 'new news' but it's definitely 'new to me news'.

Yeah!

4 comments:

Angela Power on August 25, 2009 at 3:49 p.m. said...

Lena JUST asked me if I wanted to go yesterday!!! I was saying to her that I need to acquire a gym membership and was going to look into it now ESPECIALLY since those two gyms merged and you can go to both!

So do I have that right? If you're a nubody's member you can go to GL and vice versa? Is it cheaper to buy a GL membership? WHich one do you have?

Anonymous said...

Haha, I had to wikipedia what Zumba was but COOOOOOOOOOL! I'm in to try it for sure.

J wants us to reactivate our gym memberships but we're gonna wait until the merge b/c the bank gets a discount with GL.

LittleMissMachete on October 7, 2009 at 4:37 p.m. said...

Hello,
I was googling Zumba Halifax and came across your blog. Well, I HIGHLY recommend the Zumba class at the YMCA (with Richard.) It's fantastic!

Andrea on October 9, 2009 at 9:53 a.m. said...

I second that! I love Richard! and Zumba!