Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BBQ Goodness

Tonight was such a beautiful evening and that often puts me in a BBQ mood!  Tonight on the menu was steak, potatoes & a yummy salad! 

This menu is a common one in the summer time since

a) I LOVE steak

b) I LOVE taters on the BBQ!

I don’t remember what kind of steaks we had but they definitely weren’t my favorite.  They were weren’t as tender as I’d like.  I topped the steaks off with some garlic mushrooms.  MMMMMMMMM!!

For the taters I sliced them up, tossed them on a some foil, then seasoned them with whatever I grabbed from the shelf.  In this case it was the herb & garlic epicure spice, sansel  & pepper.  Toss in a TBsp of margarine, wrap them up and toss them on the BBQ!  For me, the longer the better! I love the crispy potatoes!

We didn’t have a lot of veg in the house so the salad consisted of spinach, cucumber, strawberries & 2 slices of Laughing Cow cheese.

Mmm, mmm so good!

IMG_3126

I love Spring/Summertime!!

1 comments:

Lex on April 14, 2010 at 12:07 p.m. said...

Oh Jenny - these are one of the better ways to have potatoes!!! I will maybe do a post with photos in more detail because I have a few variations.
MMMM!